⏳1 min read
IKEA Canada has found a way to turn its popular furniture favourites into gingerbread pieces in its latest creative campaign.
IKEA is a multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories. Founded in Sweden in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA has been the world’s largest furniture retailer since 2008
In this article – you will learn:
- How IKEA’s latest campaign encourages people to get creative whilst they’re bored and stuck at home over Christmas.
IKEA posted the below on Instagram:
- IKEA Canada has launched a project called the Gingerbread Höme – where people can create IKEA’s famous furniture, like the MALM bedframe, BILLY bookshelf and STRANDMON chair in edible miniature gingerbread format.
- The downloadable stencils, available on IKEA’s website, includes instructions in the same style as its full-size furniture guides.
- IKEA is encouraging users to post photos of their “Gingerbread Höme” on social media, with the hashtag #IKEAHOLIDAY.
- IKEA has partnered with four influencers from Canada, who will share their gingerbread creations on their streams starting 14th December.